Out with the old and in with the new; Berkley have launched their brand new website today.
With a complete website renovation, and fresh new content added, Berkley hopes the new website will be more accessible and informative for anyone looking to find information. With a continuously updated blog, as well as local area pages, Berkley aim to offer up-to-date and relevant information on all the latest industry news.
Berkley consider themselves one of the best independent estate agents throughout the whole of Leicestershire, and partnered up with the team at ExpertWeb to offer a website that lives up to this standard.
Scott Burrows, Director of Berkley Estate & Letting Agents commented:
“We understand that we are moving into an ever-advancing technological world, and we have to keep up with that and offer the best in everything we do, including our website. Our old website was outdated. We really needed to bring it into the 21st century and increase our content as it didn’t provide enough information. I think we realised that our website is how our clients can get to know us and understand us before they meet us- and offering an insight into our history and team on our website can help with that”.
Here are some unmissable features of the new website:
- Local Area Pages– Including maps, lists of local schools with links to Ofsted reports and school websites.
This is an especially important feature for those families with children who will need to move schools.
- Statistic counter– showing average viewings per sale, asking price achieved and monthly social media reach on the ‘Why Choose Us’ page.
This standout feature shows you why Berkley are a trusted, independent estate agent and offers a overview of performance across sales and marketing.
- Report Maintenance requests– Tenants are able to report any maintenance issues easily and directly through our website.
Not only does this feature offer solutions for tenants issues, it also allows for photo uploads and requests are directly logged with our maintenance coordinator to ensure a quick and effective response.
- Selling Process Timeline– A step by step timeline informing vendors of the sales process, and what they need to do each step of the way.
Selling your home can be one of the most daunting things a person does in their lifetime, this feature helps guide you so you are as informed as you possibly can be.
- Featured Properties – Our frequently updated standout houses that we think you should see, as we really don’t want you to miss out on these ones.
This feature lets our buyers get a taste of some of the properties we offer on the home page, and allows vendors to showcase their homes to all website visitors- you never know who might be looking, your perfect buyer may be on our website.